Minty the Mean Mosquito 9/20/20

It’s Minty the Mean Mosquito.

Hey, guys. Today was exhausting. Today my friends, my family, and I went out to find some food, when all the sudden we saw that we were being followed by an owl. Guess the owl was hungry, because once we noticed him, he came at us so fast, like a dog to his frisbee. Which was horrible because mosquitos only go about 1 to 1.5 miles an hour. Some of us escaped, but most of us were eaten. Not too big of a deal, though, because I was not captured and swallowed by the blood-thirsty animal. After the owl seemed like he had had his full, he retreated back to his nest. Good thing he did, because the rest of the mosquitos were getting really hungry, now. The whole reason we went out of our houses was to eat. We searched a little longer until, finally, we found some good, young, juicy, children in the shade. Perfect. The children were only a few years old, and they didn’t know how to kill us properly, so we got an amazing meal. We were spitting our saliva into the children and sucking up tasty blood with our needle-like mouths into the squishy flesh, when out came the dreaded bug spray. We had to go back home. The taste is AWFUL!!!!! No mosquito can stand it.

This day has been terrible!! Especially when the average mosquito getsĀ about 5-millionths of a liter of blood when they go feeding.

Anyway, I hope tomorrow will be better. Thanks for following up!

-Why are some people more allergic to mosquitoes than others?

-Who made up 7 days in a week?

-Why are our national colors red, white, and blue?

-Why do chrysalises have to hang? Do they die if they get knocked down?

One thought on “Minty the Mean Mosquito 9/20/20

1. I am not very allergic to mosquitos and I have never had poison ivy – I have always wondered if there was a connection. I think if a chrysalis gets knocked down it has a better chance of getting squashed or eaten.