Gum Super Grossness!!!!3/8/20

This week we only had three days of school, but  we had lots of fun. Lars and I got teamed up to do a disgusting project. One of us had to chew gum for two minutes (that was me), and one of us had to write down the data. First, we had to measure the piece of un-chewed gum (length times width times height), Then we weighed it. Then Lars timed me while I chewed the gum. Once that the two minutes were done, I spit the gum out and we weighed it, then I had to roll the gum out and put it in the graduated cylinder. Then I did it again, and again, we repeated this SEVEN TIMES! Once we were done, we had to draw a graph and fill out a paper. At the end of class all of us got a piece of gum. I made the poor decision to eat the gum right away, even after the whole class of chewing gum and spitting it back out and chewing it again.

The gum was so gross!!!! When it was put in the graduated cylinder, it looked a worm! I decided it was better to just stretch it out instead of having to roll it out for the graduated cylinder. at first ti was very sticky, and after being dunked in the water a couple of times, it got very very chewy.

How many 6th graders have done this before?

Would cows enjoy eating meat instead of grass?

What do mice eat?

One thought on “Gum Super Grossness!!!!3/8/20